Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: West Virginia Game
crd012 
Junior

Reg: 12-02-12
03-17-17 12:43 AM - Post#227425    
    In response to HoleinOne

C'mon to say that Zach had a good game is ridiculous. First of all Adrian is 2 inches taller than him and about equally as athletic. There is no doubt that if you watched the game he had a bigger impact on the game than Zach did.

Zach was a black hole on offense, constantly picking up his dribble (in the half court offense and in the press) and creating nothing offensively. He is also playing our four. We were so badly outrebounded and him being our 4 he has to take a large part of the blame. Especially when you consider how we got dominated when Nana was out.

You want to say I'm being harsh, maybe it's true. All I know was after the game West Va players and huggins were gushing about Nana and Kimball. No one even mentioned Zach. Going into this season I think we all thought that Zach would be our best player. It hasn't worked out that way...Nana is, but that has more to do with Nana than Zach, because Zach has been great. But Zach wasn't great today, not at all. Hopefully this game motivates him for next year. We need to dominate the PL next year
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.154 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:40 AM