Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Men vs. Princeton
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
03-17-17 08:13 AM - Post#227436    
    In response to PennFan10

I think defense is where the big difference is. AJ's a big reason why we moved up about 100 spots defensively this year. I think AJ is ahead offensively, too, as others have noted, but the difference isn't as great. I think if you look at our +/- with AJ on the floor even in the games he isn't scoring, you'll see the difference he makes.

As for the 2nd big, the simple fact that Donahue recruited Simmons should tell you that he intends to play him (if ready). Do you really think he's bringing him in to sit for 2 years, play a couple of minutes a game as a junior backing up AJ when Max graduates, and then start as a senior after AJ is done? That doesn't seem likely to me. I think you're focusing on everything except what Donahue is actually doing, which ought to be your biggest clue.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.121 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:15 AM