Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Men vs. Princeton
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
03-17-17 02:14 PM - Post#227478    
    In response to QHoops

I see in the long run that Betley is a clear 3---similar in role to Bernardini. Put some big men out there and he'll get 6-8 rebounds. It gets a lot tougher when he's trying to get the rebounds against a guy who is 2-3 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier.

But I think we have our "3" for 3 more years. That makes the replacement of Howard a bit easier because he really was an undersized 4. I don't like the combination of AJ and Rothschild though, even if AJ plays some at the top of the key to take advantage of his improved 3 point shot (as I am sure it will improve, and it was pretty good this year). But we have no one better at getting to the basket from a position inside the post--all he has to do is improve on hitting a higher percentage of those bunnies (as I am sure that will improve too).

Between AJ and Betley, we have 2 guys who should be at 15 ppg or better. That's a great start. And if we get from Woods what I think we will get, all we need is some starter quality play from one of the freshmen as a "4" and we can compete next year for a title.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.133 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:58 AM