Username Post: West Virginia Game
MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
Loc: NE PA
Reg: 07-14-08
03-18-17 11:07 AM - Post#227538    
    In response to Bison89

Again, it was a fantastic season with many great memories. My favorite winter activity is Bison basketball and the coaches and players did a fabulous job all year. I hope it was fun for them. Yes, I am critical at times but I never do not have respect for their abilities on the court and in the classroom. I wish the seniors all the best and thank them for their contribution to Bucknell basketball.

As for the game, I think we handled the press fairly well. Seems we had more trouble with the pressure trapping once they got past half court and into their offense. And I do think that picking up the dribble and not having a clear plan as to what to do with the ball in those situations hurt the offense and caused turnovers. But it seems allowing a ton of offensive rebounds and second chance points was the biggest killer. Stephen, Nana and Kimbal obviously had fantastic games. I'd say Zach had an okay game overall. Avi struggled a little but was fine overall. Our bench was not what it typically is but also, they were not in there very often. At the end of the day the guys should be proud of the effort and the result...maybe not happy with the result because just a few things here and there could have the Bison playing ND today. Cannot wait for next season!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:12 PM