Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: MH's future
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
03-19-17 11:09 AM - Post#227677    
    In response to mrjames

• mrjames Said:
Mitch has plenty returning and coming in not to need to jump. I think your right to talk about the second-order effects, though. I don't think Mitch would be in play for any of the current openings, but what if, say, Collins got plucked from Northwestern. Or something like that. That's where I think things could get interest.

But a lot of talent on that roster, so he can afford to wait for the right opportunity.

I know it wasn't your primary point, but Collins is not going anywhere. Unless Coach K retires and Duke goes after him, he will be at NW for the foreseeable future. It's where he grew up in a town he is adored at a school where they have given him the resources to compete in a Power 5 conference. There are not a lot of jobs he would leave NW for IMO.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.199 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:32 AM