Username Post: Georgetown
westphillywarrior 
Sophomore

Reg: 01-08-11
03-24-17 02:30 PM - Post#228082    
    In response to mrjames

• mrjames Said:
  • Quote:
There is little reason IMHO to believe that his stock will rise any farther going forward if he remains at h.

While I'm not guaranteeing that this current Harvard freshman class will see the second weekend by the time they graduate, I'd argue that there's plenty of reason to believe they could (the second-most productive frosh class as far back as I have records is Cornell's dynasty team). And if Amaker made the second weekend, his stock would likely rise higher.

I agree, they could make the second weekend. They also might never make the first weekend. I think we're agreed that it's going to be difficult to get a second Ivy into the tournament for the next couple of years. And with tough Yale, Princeton and Penn teams - and if the Ivy tournament stays in the Palestra or moves to Jadwin or Payne Whitney......
Harvard might end up as the best team in the league but with less than a 50% chance of seeing the first weekend.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.466 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:04 AM