Username Post: Around the NCAA 2016-2017
KenZ 
Postdoc
KenZ
Reg: 01-23-06
05-07-17 12:01 PM - Post#229121    
    In response to jkrun80

• jkrun80 Said:
This entire team has a chance to be very special. The quality and depth of returning talent is scary. And I don't see it falling off much even when Nana, Zach, and Stephen graduate.

agree that next years team has oportunity to be special. if everyone works hard and improves a bit, and a couple of the rising second years (stated that way to include Sestina) can take a big, Mackenzie like, step forward, it could be one of the truly great years.

have to say i think your statement about it not falling off much post Nana et. al. is a bit optimistic. i loke the younger talent and am optimistic about the recruits, but they all have much to prove before i can really beleve that. while no one is ever replaced precisely, hopefully you have players who step up and in aggregate replace what was lost and bring different elements to the team. however, Nana really changes the game and i don't see anyone in the pipeline yet who can replace what he brings.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.128 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:34 PM