Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2018 recruiting
mbaprof 
Senior

Reg: 12-24-11
05-22-17 05:18 PM - Post#229560    
    In response to 10Q

See his self written profile below, looks like he grew from 6 7 to 6 10 and is an alter boy and wants to study business, we should have a good shot at him

My name is Ryan Young, I'm currently a 6'7" rising junior playing AAU basketball for the Jersey Shore Warriors. I attend Bethlehem Catholic HS in Bethlehem PA. I aim to continue playing at the collegiate level regardless of the division or location. I would like to attend a college that would excel in helping me pursue a career in business. I feel that I would be a strong asset to your team because of my basketball IQ, coach-able attitude, and 110% effort I bring to the court every time I play. I believe these attributes are what earned me the captain position of numerous teams I have been a part of in the past. I have been appointed captain of my basketball, football, volleyball, and lacrosse teams by my coaches and teammates. I believe that that says a lot about my character and what I bring to the team. Academically I have been in all honors classes since middle school and have a GPA of 3.2/4.0. I also participate in several groups at school like key club and peer listeners club, I volunteer regularly with my family locally, and I am an alter server at my church.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.318 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:41 AM