Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Incoming Class
Dr. V 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
06-15-17 10:48 AM - Post#230110    
    In response to cc66

The easy answers are Smith at the 1 and probably Faulds/Tape sharing the 5. The rest is much, much more difficult to anticipate.

Who knows whether/how much players already on the roster will improve, stay static or regress from this year to next? Who knows which first years will adjust basketball-wise and academically how well and how quickly? Who knows which first years will demonstrate an ability to play Division 1 quality D? Right away? By Ivy season? And, which combination of players may show a special ability to play especially well together? I have a partial answer only to one of those questions, i.e., I saw Stefanini play against Division 1 players and believe he can hold his own defensively.

That about which I would hazard a guess, which obviously is a pretty safe guess based on what we know, is that 3 to 4 of the incoming will get significant PT as the season progresses.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.262 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:35 AM