Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Incoming Class
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
06-15-17 05:38 PM - Post#230121    
    In response to PennFan10

I agree with PennFan10's comments about Tai Bibbs. Smith and Bibbs are almost certain to start in a very strong backcourt where the third guard could be anyone of several players. Castlin, Hickman, Davis, Stef, Adlesh, Killingsworth all seem to be in the mix, but we know that Coach Engles is not shy about making substitutions so it may not matter who is the third starting guard given the deep rotation. I also share Dr. V's feelings about Myles Hanson. On film, he looks terrific, but Minnesota high school basketball has its detractors so we have to wait and see how he does against stronger competition. Still, how well the Lions do next year might depend on what happens at the forward position. There should be some nice competition with Meisner, Andrew P, Hanson, Brumant and Sica. Everyone knows that Meisner has the skills set to be a star in the Ivy League and beyond, but it hasn't happened yet. I can see Hanson competing with him for the starting forward spot with Brumant helping out on defense.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.241 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:23 PM