Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
07-10-17 04:34 PM - Post#230687    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • Bison89 Said:
I would love to see Kimbal be the star. That means that the Bison will have at least 3 stars.

If KM becomes a star, I'd say that would make at least four. Stephen Brown has been All-PL each of the last two years and has also made the All-PL defensive team both years. I'd say that puts him in the star category.

Btw, the Bison career record for assists is held by Mike Joseph with 565. Brown currently has 374, leaving him 192 assists short of the record. To break it, he will need to average about 5.8 assists per game. Difficult but not impossible. (He averaged 5.3 apg as a soph.)

The top four in career assists at present are Joseph (565), followed by Seneca (553), Flannery (505), and Shazier (498). Then there is a big gap between #4 and #5. Without looking it up, who knows (or can guess) who is 5th?

One impressive thing about Joseph and Seneca is that both basically set their records in three years. Joseph had only 29 assists as a freshman, and Seneca had no assists as a frosh, seeing only mop-up duty in one game.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:25 PM