Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Bison Women's Basketball 2017-18
jkrun80 
Postdoc

Reg: 05-07-12
07-14-17 08:02 PM - Post#230926    
    In response to Bison54

Gia Hayes played very well late in the season. I think she'll see a lot of minutes at PG & SG and contribute some scoring. I expect we'll see a lot of the freshman - if not starting, in the rotation. Mikkelsen has the potential to follow in Swart's footsteps if she can stay healthy. Moore is a great shot blocker, but not sure you can expect much offense from her yet. Walker could have a breakout year with the opportunity to play more minutes. Slagus will need to step up her game with DeBoer and Swart gone. Don't know if Romaine is ready to start, but she might have to. She's on campus this summer and hopefully getting a lot of work in the gym.

Army is going to be very good. Hovren is a great player, but I don't think they have the depth Bucknell has. American still has a young team but should be in the top 3. Loyola is always a pesky team, but lost some good players. And you can never write off Navy. They overachieved last year and no reason they couldn't again. Those are my picks for the top 5 PL teams.

Thought I heard they were going to play at Duke, but don't recall where I heard that.

Edited by jkrun80 on 07-14-17 08:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.273 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:55 PM