Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
07-22-17 04:34 PM - Post#231177    
    In response to BisonRoadWarrior

• BisonRoadWarrior Said:
  • Bison137 Said:
UNC released their schedule today. They will host the Bison on November 15th as a preliminary part of the Phil Knight Nike event that hadn't been announced before. I assume that is also what the game with Arkansas will be - which means it will be in November (or very early December) as well.

UNC's release describes the Bucknell visit as "an early-round game."

Arkansas hosts Samford on Friday Nov 10, and Bucknell is said to be hosting Siena on Nov 21. If the rumored Arkansas game is also "early round" and the Maryland rumors are true, that could mean the Bison are lined up for an intense road swing:
Nov 12 or 13?: at Arkansas
Nov 15: at North Carolina
Nov 18: at Maryland

I think Arkansas could very well slot in on the 12th or 13th, but it might be after UNC as well. The true PK80 tournament in Oregon starts November 23rd, so there is plenty of time to play Arkansas on the 18th, or even the 17th or 19th. Maryland is not part of the tournament, so - unless I am missing something - that game could be played at the end of November or in December.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.23 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:52 AM