Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Back to next season
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
08-11-17 08:43 PM - Post#231882    
    In response to rbg

My guess is that it changes a lot during the year. Forced to guess now (and with less info than I'm sure some of the insiders have), I think Brodeur is a lock, Betley a virtual lock, and Foreman a near lock to start the year. After that, it could be lots of guys. I'll go with Hamilton and Goodman to start the season. I suppose Woods is likely to be in there somewhere, but we'd be small with Brodeur Betley woods foreman Goodman. That said, I think there is a good chance Betley fills the Howard role as the undersized 4 at least for stretches. Whether they go big with Rothschild/Simmons, small with Betley, or small with Hamilton/Scott at the 4 will be interesting.

Where does it end up? I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're starting Brodeur Simmons Betley Williams Goodman by the end of the year. Like this past year, we may see a lot of combos to get there.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.963 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:19 PM