Username Post: College Sports Madness Top 144
KenZ 
Postdoc
KenZ
Reg: 01-23-06
08-20-17 10:11 AM - Post#232243    
    In response to Bison89

• Bison89 Said:
I was thinking that if Paul Newman is a decent center, he and Moore could end up dominating the boards in PL games. BTW, I think that Bucknell is stacked with talent up and down the bench.

Moore was often aggressive on the offensive glass, but rarely did a lot of defensive rebounding last year. he certainly has the physical tools to do more, and in fact in the Navy game that Nana had to sit out he did in fact really step it up. i hope to see more rebounding out of him this year.

Sestina actually has some of the best rebounding rates on the team and i think his ability to consistently back up Nana in the post is critical this year. i hope i am being too cautious, but i think Newman needs time to develop. if he can get a few minutes a game, similar to Robertson last year, that is all i expect this year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.15 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:56 AM