Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Patriot League TV
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
09-03-17 04:14 AM - Post#232597    
    In response to bison63

Here is what I got from a source in the know at BU! They will have a Roku app, but the folks at Stadium do not THINK they have launched it yet. They will check (very comforting, more evidence of how on top of their game Stadium is). Once that is up you will be able to watch on Roku.

Where the archives are concerned, I'm told that they are coming, but that there are some issues. Hopefully they will be up in two to three weeks.

So, optimistically it is all coming. I still think $ will come into the picture somewhere, and I'm ok with a reasonable charge. That is me talking about the $. not my source. Also any sarcasm you may pick up on is also mine.

Finally, if you are wondering WTF I am doing up at 4:15 in the AM posting here it is because they put me on massive doses of prednisone to reduce inflamation caused by shingles, which in turn has (temporarily I hope)caused some loss of the use of my left arm. Damn crap is keeping me awake. Hopefully when you read this, I will be sound asleep. (Now if I can only remember if I took the sleeping pill I got up to take...)
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.237 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:31 PM