Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 17-18 Season Previews
jadwinjungle 
Freshman

Reg: 10-02-17
10-18-17 12:23 AM - Post#234118    
    In response to bradley

I think Bell/Cannady/Stephens are locked as starters and 30+ minute guys. I think for the opener Gladson and Brennan will start along side them, with Young, Much, Desrosiers, and Ariruguzoh as the main contributors off the bench. Would not be surprised if Much or Desrosiers started at some point but I can't predict them to start without seeing them face collegiate competition yet.

Young is a very capable shooter off the bench and plays pretty good defense, so I think he'll be the primary guard off the bench. Besides him, I'm not sure who the wing options off the bench are. Morales, LeBlanc, and Reynoso-Avila played sparingly last year. Maybe Schweiger cracks the rotation? Tough to figure out.

Weirdly enough the bigs feel more known even though they didn't produce much last year. Gladson is a pick and pop threat (needs to make more), Arirguzoh is raw but plays solid defense and seems athletic, and Brennan is athletic and a decent shooter who needs to avoid foul trouble. At least one will need to be consistent for the Tigers to be successful this year I think.

By league play my predicted lineup is Bell/Cannady/Stephens/Des rosiers/Gladson, with Much, Brennan and Young as the primary bench options
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.174 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:49 AM