Username Post: The Core 9
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
10-18-17 10:27 AM - Post#234126    
    In response to TheLine

Have to agree with the assertion that big freshman minutes would coincide with a lousy record. Anyone remember last year?

Memo to all the Caleb Wood fans - he is a turnover machine and SD has other 3-point options to choose from. I'll give him a nice hand on Senior night, and he gets a Penn degree in the spring. It's all good.

Hamilton's injury is something to watch. I really think he, if healthy, sees the floor quite a bit, especially when the defensive match-ups point that way. Same goes for Jelani. Don't expect to see him much early on, but the staff needs to know if he can play the point and will give him a chance to do so when ready.

We know SD likes McDonald for all the little things he does. He may not have the chip on his shoulder Belcore had, but the comparison is apt. I think he will get some PT.

One note about settling the rotation. The pre-finals schedule will see lots of experimentation as the coaches see what they have right now with Simmons & Scott and Woods in particular. That, along with any injuries will likely point against a set rotation until the Ivy schedule begins. I do hope it goes 9-deep though.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.365 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:54 AM