Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 17-18 Season Previews
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
10-18-17 09:25 PM - Post#234171    
    In response to jadwinjungle

One concern may be the guard play behind Bell and Cannady. It will be tough to put either Young or Morales on the floor with Cannady when Bell rests or has foul trouble based on height and skill sets. I actually give Morales the edge over Young as Young seems to have defensive lapses and is really a one dimensional offensive player.

As to center, Henderson likes Goodsen but I would not be surprised if Aririguzoh and/or Brennan get a shot for playing time.

As to forward, thank goodness that the Tigers have Stephens and probably one or two of the freshmen share the other forward position.

One good thing offensively is that Stephens and Bell can get off a shot one on one when the clock is winding down.

I think Stephens, Cannady and Bell get 32-35 minutes and all other minutes will be a function of who performs best over time.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.235 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:41 PM