Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Monmouth Game
BeckyBison91 
Freshman

Reg: 05-03-11
11-11-17 05:42 PM - Post#235944    
    In response to bison63

I'm no doctor and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night but I did listen to the game on the radio. During both the pre and post game shows, Kimball was referenced as being injured. Pre-game, Doug said he was going to try to play, would have limited minutes to try to manage "the injury" which was NOT good, etc. He never said what it was, but kept calling it "the injury". During the post game show he asked Coach about the fact that he played so many minutes and Kimball being a real gamer that he must have begged to stay in, etc. Coach took a very long pause and said the he (Coach) needs to not let that happen again. That they had earmarked him for 16-20 mins. total and instead he played 16 in the first half. That he (Coach) needs to take a look at substitution patterns to make sure it doesn't happen again so "the injury" which isn't good, doesn't get worse.

I am paraphrasing, but "the injury" was never identified and they seemed very concerned about it getting worse.
BeckyBison91

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.289 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:25 AM