Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Butler
Petrie 
Freshman

Reg: 11-14-16
11-13-17 01:53 AM - Post#236072    
    In response to Tiger69

Like everyone else on this board, I'm encouraged. I was one saying we needed big contributions from freshmen to be good. I thought tonight Princeton was very good, while getting nothing from freshmen. Amir Bell looked better than I've ever seen him, likewise Myles Stephens. Cannady good as usual.

I thought the blown goal tending call was pivotal - would've been 1 pt deficit, ensuing Butler score made it 5 pts, and I believe the lead only widened from there in the first half. In the second half the Morales turnover with about 5 min to go, down 5, poised to make it a one possession game, was absolute killer. The 3 pt play leading directly from the crazy pass made it 8 down.

Still you have to believe that Princeton will get much, much more from the freshmen class - they all looked the part. Obviously Henderson is a believer. By the time they get through this tough non-conference I think they'll be ready to be very significant contributors. And then there's Gladson.

All in all, plenty of reasons to be excited about the season. Beat st Joe's.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.931 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:40 PM