Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: North Carolina Game
Doktore K 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-11-09
11-17-17 12:10 AM - Post#236756    
    In response to HoleinOne

Attended the game LIVE and in person at the Dean Dome and saw quite a few orange shirts in the crowd. Felt very good leaving the arena for a bunch of reasons:

1. Based on the ARK game, I thought we might lose by 25 or 30 points vs. UNC. Not the case.

2. Defense got much better in the second half, and I liked the rotations better too. We went bigger with 3 forwards and just 2 guards and always had a scorer on the floor.

3. Nothing wrong with Zack's mechanics or his shot. He's averaging something like 24 points a game, right? On his foul shots, it looks to me that he is "cocking" the ball at the top of his release and not as smooth as his jumpers.

4. Liked our bigs in the second half and want to see Nate or Bruce Moore on the floor at ALL times, often with Nana. Need someone to ride shotgun for Nana and both guys can pick and pop when given the chance!

5. Sotos is a talented player and seemed poised going head to head against Joel Berry, a senior All-American guard. Looks like he can handle the rock and score when needed. (We will need his scoring next year and beyond.)

6. Last but not least: My cousin, a Cary, NC resident and HUGE UNC fan, texted me after the game and said that the Tarheel Nation was very impressed by the Bison and our second half comeback.

Local, worn-out joke for y'all: CARY, according to my cousin who moved there 10 years ago, stands for Containment Area for Relocated Yankees!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.468 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:31 PM