Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: FDU
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
11-26-17 05:38 PM - Post#237973    
    In response to Tiger81

I missed the game but I am curious if FDU played zone defense in the 1st half. They did against Holy Cross and then they switched to full court press with man to man in their comeback win. They seemed to get energized with the press against HC. Playing zone against Tigers 3 pt shooters is not a wise move if they did.

Cannady has played very well so far. I know that Noah Savage was critiquing him in one or two games but without Cannady's play, the Tigers would not have been in the hunt during every game. Bell is just so hard to figure out but Brennan's play is not so hard to understand based on his performance over the past 3+years.

Team is a work-in-progress --- Coach is going to have to figure out how to put the pieces together. There is talent but ....
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.254 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:09 AM