Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: CCSU
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
12-03-17 11:14 AM - Post#238878    
    In response to jst4245

Obi’s having trouble fitting back in. His mid-range game hasn’t translated as yet. He’s also not yet in rhythm after having sat out, but it seems clear he’s still struggling to find his spot on the court. I get it, it’s hard. The addition and ascension of Cambridge is a natural conflict. And they haven’t figured out how to make him a role player on this team as yet.

I actually think the most important stabilizing force on the court is Hunsaker. As you’d expect given his age and experience, he adds a little more cool-headedness. He’s turned he ball over too much, but I’m still more comfortable when he’s out there.

I think Anderson has been outstanding. Remember that this is his first year running as primary point. I take your point on his dribbling. Sometimes the ball doesn’t move side to side quickly enough in the half court set. Nor is it going inside enough. But the team has been putting up numbers with the exception of the last two games. So there’s offense that can work here. It’s just that none of it is coming from the bigs. And for the most part, where the bigs tend to touch it is at the top of the key when they go into that point-forward mode, or if they get one off the offensive boards.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.92 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:53 PM