Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: CCSU
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
12-03-17 11:40 PM - Post#238929    
    In response to Old Bear

Fuller showed me a ton last season. He was so much better than I thought he was after his freshman year. He rebounds and passes well. But he needs to be able to score the ball and he’s not been strong inside since the early games. He needs to be a threat and he hasn’t been of late.

Speaking of starting, I’m sure MM has reasons for starting DeWolf over Fuller, but it I will say it’s odd that you’d go with the raw-er freshman over the lone junior that actually plays. I remember thinking similar things last year. I also don’t think who starts is meaningless.

All that said, if Fuller doesn’t pick it up on offense - and that include guys getting the ball to him down there - then I’d very much like to see him clear space for someone who will be aggressive enough inside to draw attention and relive some of the pressure on the guards. He has a skillset down there. Muscle up, take some shots and put the ball in the hole or get to the line.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.532 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:58 PM