Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia vs. Boston College
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
12-13-17 04:38 PM - Post#240140    
    In response to cc66

I agree with you regarding Adlesh. At this time, Adlesh is our second best guard behind Mike Smith. Adlesh has very good offensive skills and plenty of basketball smarts. His defensive game is also improving. Frankly, I am very surprised the Lions are not setting more screens for him because he is a terrific outside shooter and a threat to drive around the screen. In that respect, Adlesh needs to improve his offensive game by varying what he does on the court. In simple terms, Adlesh should try to copy what Grant Mullins and Brian Barbour both did for the Lions. In other words, Adlesh should emulate both those two players by compensating for his lack of basketball length by driving away from the basket rather than directly to the basket. Adlesh needs to cut across the key or down the side using the backboard on layups by shooting from an angle. That's basic NYC playground stuff that is bound to work for Adlesh. Barbour was great at slant drives even though he was a California product like Adlesh. Also, Adlesh seems to have much stronger physique than Barbour so I would expect Adlesh to have little difficulty emulating Barbour.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.485 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:55 AM