Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
12-18-17 08:58 PM - Post#240480    
    In response to Tiger69

Non-Conf Thoughts Thus far:

-Our Big 3 are as advertised. Cannady gets buckets. Stephens is the best 2-way player in the league. Amir Bell is our glue guy on both ends. Zero worries about those guys.

-Our freshmen frontcourt was a disaster to start the season. Not having a healthy Gladson was indeed a big blow. But now the frosh are slowly coming along. Much looks especially advanced.

-It was a mistake to have so many challenging non-conf games to start the season. I like playing in the Diamond Head, but we should have began the year with a bunch of cupcake opponents to get the aforementioned frosh acclimated. To be fair, I understand some of these games were likely scheduled 2 years in advance.

In general, for the Ivies, I think it's preferable to rack up a gaudy non-conf record against weak teams with just 1 or 2 quality opponents at the end.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.277 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:22 PM