Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: I'd like to have an argument, please.
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
12-20-17 03:35 PM - Post#240803    
    In response to TheLine

We are a better team. I'm not sure how much better and to what we're comparing. If we're comparing to last season's non-conf, we get to start Betley (our best player), Woods and Rothschild (our two worst starters).

Rothschild for Howard - a huge loss. Max is just mediocre, clogs up spacing, puts our 2nd best player out of position, turns over the ball too much.

Woods for Wood. Well even though 2017 Wood is better than 2017 Woods, 2017 Woods is better than 2016 Wood. So that's a win.

Betley for Macdonald. A ginormous gain. Not only in the ORat, but more importantly the usage and the gravity he provides to help spacing.

We're the 134th best team in the country. last year in our last 8 games we were 130 (though we finished more like a top 200 team). So I dunno, I predicted we'd be between 120 and 130 KenPom and so I guess we've underperformed. shrug.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.958 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:48 PM