Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: McLaughlin too stubborn to succeed
Corms 
Freshman

Reg: 10-17-16
12-21-17 01:09 PM - Post#240949    
    In response to Go Green

Dartmouth looked great vs. ND. They cut it to just 3 late in the second half. Knight, Barry, Emery, Rai, are all very promising players for the future and I'm sure there are others, too. As an old PG myself, I have particularly enjoyed watching Barry's game.

As a Miles Wright fan, I was happy to see him shine on the big stage. Back when my dad and bro coached Miles, I used to tell them to draw up some easy buckets for him early so that he would get it going. Because once he's on a streak with some momentum, he is at his best. I haven't seen a lot of the action this year but I also noticed Taylor Johnson playing a huge role. It is always nice to see seniors do well.

I was wondering about Sistare and Carter. I thought they would be more involved as they each bring a lot to the table, which isn't to say there isn't good, deserving talent playing in their place.

From the ND game I was especially impressed by the good defense we played and by the body language of the players on the bench. Everyone was having fun and cheering each other on. Lots of good camaraderie. I have long heard that the love for Dartmouth basketball is strong in and around Chicago. Seems like the local DMB community's support rubbed off on the team nicely!

Go Big Green!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.189 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:16 PM