Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
12-24-17 12:15 PM - Post#241250    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

I agree to a certain extent but the Princeton offense relies on rapid ball movement, back cuts and a lot of inside outside ball movement. The assist leader on a good Princeton team is more likely to be a player like Spencer Weisz. Yet Cannady is the guy who pilots that team especially down the stretch and he's a big reason they look like the team to beat right now. Plus - Cannady hustles on defense.

As for Aiken, perhaps I downgrade him a bit because he sort of reminds me of Tony Hicks e.g. a very talented player who seems like an indifferent defender and does really make those around him better. And - if we are going to live and die by the stats - he's performing at a very mediocre level on a talented Harvard squad that looks a bit dysfunctional 12 games into the season. He's not nearly the player Chambers was at this point in his career understanding that he has a long way to go to show he did indeed deserve 1st team All Ivy accolades last year. The challenge Harvard faces is that the back up options are not great so they can't afford this year's version of Bryce Aiken when he returns to the lineup if they hope to live up to their preseason billing.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.218 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:22 AM