Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Topic Split: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-24-17 03:23 PM - Post#241256    
    In response to SRP

Aiken is a wonderful player who is tenacious, ferocious and clutch. He, like Cannady, have many pluses but also areas that they need to improve upon. Aiken and Cannady play different roles for their teams although in many ways, they have similar skill sets although Aiken is a better passer and creator while Cannady shoots and rebounds better. I would take either one of them on my team and depending who were the other players, I would select one or the other. The advantage with Aiken is that he is a sophomore not a junior like Cannady.

Personally, I think some of the Crimson fans have somewhat rose colored glasses regarding Aiken especially this year although it does not compare to their evaluation(s) regarding Edosomwan in the prior two years. I am sure that Aiken's shooting will significantly improve over the course of the year and he will become even more of a force.

As to Chambers and Weisz, I will always have a different view as to value to the team vs. what pure statistics say. They would play on my team any day of the week, month or year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.185 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:34 AM