Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Delaware State
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
12-27-17 03:16 PM - Post#241380    
    In response to SomeGuy

Yeah, but Betley hadn't been sitting out for a year at that point (including most of senior year HS). Jelani has to have a tougher road to recovery. I'm hoping for the best too. He really looked like an impact player on his HS videos. Hoping he's been able to refine his shooting. I'd trade a smidge of explosiveness for shooting in a Donahue offense. He still has size.

• SomeGuy Said:
Tough call on Jelani. He still appeared to have a limp last game I was at, the team has a pretty good mix right now, and we only have a one man recruiting class next year. If a 5th year isn't a huge issue, I would think coming back strong next year with 4 full years of eligibility could be a good thing.

Of course, it would also be nice to have a big point guard who could be a starter from day one. At this same point last year, we hadn't seen Betley yet, and he turned out to be our leading scorer in the Ivy season.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.148 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:02 PM