Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Topic Split: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-27-17 10:04 PM - Post#241414    
    In response to mrjames

Quote:
This is one where the coaches very much agree, and I don't as much. I don't like being on my own against the coaches, so I'm probably wrong there. There's definitely a leadership component to consider here, but from a raw output perspective, both Chambers and Weisz maybe got more credit for who they were at their peak than who they were as seniors. I'm in the minority on that opinion, though. (Quote)

There was some talk at the beginning of the season that the graduation of Chambers and Weisz may not have a significant impact on the fortunes of these programs based on various statistical indices. There was also some talk that the Harvard freshmen class performed very well last year (true) and that the initial difficulties at the beginning of the year might be due to graduation losses -- Chambers and Edosomwan?? There may be some truth in both statements although I suspect that the Chambers graduation has significantly impacted results, pre and post injuries. Something appears out of sync as to how the offense is being run and certainly, the issue has accelerated as a function of injuries. I had Harvard winning the regular season and they may still do it but something seems wrong.

It is good for Princeton and the IL that they do well against Minnesota and Vermont but these two games, especially Minnesota, are probably going to be very challenging. Amaker will probably figure it all out at the end of the day. Just an opinion based on eyes not numbers.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.156 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:11 AM