Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
JadwinGeorge 
Senior

Reg: 12-04-15
12-28-17 11:51 AM - Post#241442    
    In response to weinhauers_ghost

Hard to read the OOC tea leaves this season. Biggest story is Yale's loss of Bruner and Mason. Second is probably Penn's return to respectability and probable contention for the Ivy title, especially playing at home. Third is Columbia's woeful start, although no one will be shocked if they turn things around in Ivy play. Fourth is Dartmouth's hanging in there without Boudreaux. They went toe-to-toe with ND. They should improve as they go. Fifth must be the enigmatic start to Harvard's season. Amaker has certainly used some quirky, let's go with that, lineups. Not sure what it means for the long haul but we have not seen what we all expected to see in Cambridge. For sixth I suggest that Brian Earl has Cornell very much on the right track. Morgan is a probable first teamer and he has plenty of help up and down the bench. Mike Morgan's Brown team is the seventh best story so far. They won't stop anybody, as usual, but they will score and score and score....The Tigers' OOC is the eighth biggest story this year, only because it has unfolded pretty much as Henderson designed it. Tough games, mostly on the road. Freshmen worked into the lineup. Rocky start at 2-6 including a 49 point half by Lehigh at Jadwin, but a 5-1 finish. Seem familiar? I expect the wildest scramble this year, wilder than last season's final weekend when three, or was it four?, teams remained alive for the last tourney berth. I will not be surprised if two or three slots are open in the last week this year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.353 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:59 AM