Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Topic Split: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
12-28-17 01:39 PM - Post#241464    
    In response to PennFan10

OOC, it has been a different season from what we expected. Nobody except maybe P38 thought Princeton, Harvard, and Yale would all be outside the top 100 this year. Princeton may have righted the ship, Harvard has some good peripherals, and Yale still could get Mason back. But if none of those things happen, this could really be a wide open race where Harvard is close enough to the Ps to win the regular season with a 170 Pomeroy rank, and close enough to Columbia, Cornell, and Brown to come in 5th. Just a weird year with parity when I for one thought the gap between the top 3-4 in the league and the rest was widening. At least for half a season, it has shrunk.

I think in the end we wind up with the same 4 playoff participants as last year. But I'm not nearly as confident of that as I was at the start of the season. Should be a fun ride.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.851 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:32 PM