Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Topic Split: Tops in the league on Pomeroy!
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
12-28-17 06:24 PM - Post#241484    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

Tommy would be huge for Harvard this year - he's the best backup point guard option they have and could gobble up usage with the second unit. Juzang is like Tommy but less able to pretend to be a PG, especially for any meaningful stretches. I don't have any reason to believe Tommy will be back any time soon. I think Bryce will be back soon, but don't know any specifics as to when (I'm hoping for at Minnesota, or else I think Harvard will get embarrassed).

Harvard two best backup PG options could both be playing college ball today but instead are playing at NMH and Mater Dei. Not much you can do about that, but the position should be a strength again next year.

I don't like Egi WITH Lewis, but I don't mind him out there backing up Lewis. Just have to be careful with usage rates... Egi + Bassey + Corey + a Baker or Rio, could lead to an offense with a lot of deferring into shot clock violations. Egi + Seth + Danilo + Bryce is totally fine.

My rotation would look like this:
30-35 mins:
Bryce
Corey
Justin

25-30 mins:
Chris
Seth (could be more, but foul trouble gets him at times)

15-20 mins:
Danilo

10ish mins:
two of (Perez, Egi, Baker)
Juzang (only as an SG, unless absolutely necessary)

5-10 mins:
Haskett (backup to Aiken, never with Aiken)
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.189 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:09 AM