Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
01-04-18 12:17 PM - Post#241967    
    In response to SRP

Really hope Bryce is back. Nice to have Juzang emerging as a backup PG though. Reminding me of the Christian Webster, who became a big contributor as an upper classman. Rio will grow into the role better if not relied upon to do everything out of the gate.

I remain confused at Chris Egi's lack of playing time. Wondering if he's still injured. When Lewis is off the Court, the middle opens up. Egi could impact that. Against Vermont, the TV announcers repeatedly observed that Vermont could not post or drive with Lewis in the game but were able to do so freely when he was not.

Against BU - a squad ranked similarly to a bunch of Ivy squads - I thought Egi was quite efficient with 8 points on 4-5 shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 steals and a blocked shot in 17 minutes.

Maybe Tommy showed his rotation against Vermont (+Bryce?), but I'd be very interested to see how Egi fares if given a shot against Wofford.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.244 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:57 AM