Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: At Army
Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
01-05-18 03:13 PM - Post#242165    
    In response to MyOhMighty

Boston played well, but I believe we threw that game away precisely by the reasons of the two posts above. We constantly hear (and I believe) we have a deep team but why play Zach Thomas if he clearly is sick as a dog? I could tell at the beginning of the game Nate Jones was fired up to play. Put him in! Certainly get the right combination of players in and let them do their thing. Then when they need a little help take the timeout when it is time, no pun intended. The time to take a time out is one of the most consistent thing in basketball whether you are Duke or a Division III, why buck that trend and wait when that strategy never seems to pan out. Let Zach rest, get a decent combination in there, chill and drink some water and be alert enough to take a time out when needed. How hard is that? I'm just a townie basketball board poster, but thats how I see it.

Edited by Paulie777 on 01-05-18 03:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.123 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:08 PM