Username Post: Games #9-12
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
01-06-18 12:21 PM - Post#242260    
    In response to rbg

• rbg Said:

Wil Bathurst has now missed the last 5 games. Terrance McBride started at the PG spot vs Longwood and Lafayette.

I think I heard Barry say last night that Wil is out for the season with a shoulder injury. A real shame for a young man who has always played hard. And since he played in 7 games, I think he is just over the threshold for being able to seek a medical hardship waiver.

Cornell is now 3-0 when McBride starts. Running that out to the end of the season, perhaps I should book a flight to San Antonio? Seriously, McBride has impressed me. He could be the best defender in the backcourt (admittedly not the highest praise) and is solid, if not exceptional, at everything you want a guard to do (except maybe three point shooting). He's not going to win ROY, but he should contribute for four seasons and has real potential for growth.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.195 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:51 AM