Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: all that happened
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
01-11-18 11:26 AM - Post#242985    
    In response to palestra38

You keep saying that. I'm not declaring myself correct. So far, I'm not right. I. DID. NOT. FORECAST. WOODS. CORRECTLY.

You can not make up a straw man that I'm trying to take credit for anything wit Woods. The above is the source of record. I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Now, let's move on to you. You wrote the above that I quoted. Do you deny you wrote it? How does that square with his performance this year? Is this semantics? Because I and at least SomeGuy and perhaps some other guys, don't equate "special" with a 105 ORat on 16% usage. You could argue, as SomeGuy has, that a 101 ORat is closer to what he's doing than "special".

If you're saying special just means you're a below median starter in the Ivies, that's great. But let us know.

Also, the YESSSS I was going for was a Darnell Hayes vibe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

I'm not actually that excited.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.19 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:06 PM