Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh Game
crd012 
Junior

Reg: 12-02-12
01-12-18 03:54 PM - Post#243231    
    In response to Old Bison

They clearly need to find more creative ways to get Nana the ball. The seem to always send him to the block, send everyone else to the three point line and try to get the ball into him...very little creativity. It creates a situation that almost always results in a double team and give Foulland little to no room to work. He is pretty good about passing it out, but it creates at time a situation where the others are chucking up 3s. I agree there needs to be more picks off the ball for him, more pick and rolls, and more movement off the ball from the other four to punish the double and sometimes triple teams.

I do worry about Davis’s ability to adjust/implement this. It seems like the whole season this has been happening, yet I see very few new wrinkles.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.081 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:31 PM