Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Free student tickets
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
01-12-18 04:05 PM - Post#243233    
    In response to TheLine

Played pixie tackle football outside Payne Whitney the day before the Yale game (we won 96-78) and then could only take Amtrak up to Providence--cars not permitted to go north of New Haven. Got there and the team was met by the National Guard, which gave them a ride up to Marvel but said there was no room for the XPN broadcasters or DP writers. They did carry our equipment, though. So we trudged up the hill, sliding back repeatedly, while I was forced to tell Loren Feldman (later editor of Philly Mag) to STFU as he complained the whole walk up. Got there soaked in sweat and then enjoyed an utter destruction of Brown. Same routine after the game and had to wait about 3 hours until the middle of the night to get the milk train back to New Haven, where the car was. Station was empty--so a bunch of us just hung out at the central console playing blackjack, with Booney wiping out a bunch of other players (I remember Bergwall in particular) and I just remember breaking even. Some now-legal substances may have been consumed. Great memories
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.233 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:46 AM