Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
01-12-18 11:59 PM - Post#243352    
    In response to Chip Bayers

Just some random thoughts:

19 years later and I still can't look at Brian Earl without hearing the entire student section yelling a particular chant about him taking something somewhere.

Max's passing continues to be awesome and I question whether his 5th foul was actually on him but he was certainly hurt by foul trouble.

AJ was incredibly active tonight and was able to score, including finally hitting a 3. It really is a shot that can change games if he can ever figure it out.

The Darnell charge call may have saved the game and the non foul when Morgan was hit shooting a 3 looms large as well. Speaking of Morgan, I was amazed at how little he was touching the ball. Obviously Gettings was going off, but they seemed more intent on trying to free him up off of screens rather than just letting him create.

Jarrod's fouls, all the free throws and some very rushed and poor shots highlight the negatives, but a win is a win is a win. It's nice to be in first place all alone.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.943 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:19 PM