Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Lions Trail Tigers by 18 at halftime
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
01-13-18 10:44 AM - Post#243390    
    In response to Chet Forte

Interesting analogy to Dunkirk and understandable reference to Kyle Smith. However, my suggestion is NOT to get Meisner "off the Court," but rather shift him to the outside where he obviously belongs. Yes, Kyle would certainly have done that by now. And, I DO see Meisner starting along with Tape, Faulds, Castlin and Mike Smith. Meisner is about the same height as Alex Rosenberg, but not as skilled. Alex could drive to the basket and score, I'm not sure about Meisner. If Engles goes with a starting line-up of Faulds, Tape, Mesiner, Castlin and Mike Smith, then Adlesh and Hickman would be the first options off the bench in the backcourt, Brumant and Hanson, the first options off the bench in the frontcourt and Stefanini, Barba and Bibbs (where was he last night?) seeing action behind them. If anyone has a better idea, I would be interested, but Engles must do something now to stop the bleeding.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.155 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:24 AM