Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell
JadwinGeorge 
Senior

Reg: 12-04-15
01-18-18 10:44 AM - Post#243896    
    In response to bradley

I find it inspiring, but not surprising, that Henderson crossed the country to see a player WHO HAS COMMITTED. Four or five years ago my local high school had a very good player who was playing in a Christmas tournament in Wilkes-Barre. I drove there to see the game because the kid was expected to reach 1000 points in the game. The Tigers played Rider the night before and were scheduled to play Bucknell the next night. I was surprised and delighted to see Henderson in the stands that night. He did not recruit the kid but wanted to see him for himself. Two and a half hours each way in lousy weather.(Bucknell did recruit him and he was Patriot League ROY the next year. He has been injured frequently, transferred to Binghamton when Dave Paulsen went to George Mason, and is back to playing regularly now.)

Edited by JadwinGeorge on 01-18-18 10:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.465 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:36 PM