Username Post: 2018 Ivy Tournament Back At The Palestra
Go Green 
PhD Student

Reg: 04-22-10
02-01-18 07:54 AM - Post#245342    
    In response to mbaprof

• mbaprof Said:
of course she was "one of ours" and knows the magic of the palestra
Koclanes began her college coaching career with four seasons at the University of Pennsylvania, which hosts the Ivy tournament in the Palestra, its legendary 91-year old arena. The coach’s smile grew when asked what playing there in March would do for her program.

“That’s the cathedral of college basketball, and I’ve been to many games there, men’s and women’s, where it’s so crowded you can’t move,” Koclanes said. “I want my players to experience what that’s like, because it’s an amazing environment.”

This could be her last chance to get there. You have to think that she's on the hot seat.

Dartmouth has shown some good improvement this season. Our strong OOC performance might give Koclanes another year if she narrowly misses the tournament this season. But... she'll be doing herself a great favor by qualifying.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.224 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:50 AM