Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Princeton
JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
02-03-18 09:55 PM - Post#245961    
    In response to Tiger69

Thanks Tiger69. I have been watching Brown hoops for over 55 years and never saw or listened to a game like that. Phil Brown blocked shots like Cambridge did in the last five seconds. But to also play unconscious offensively as well is just something very special. It was one of the very best all-around efforts in Brown history. I'd listen on the radio to great Providence College wins against Villanova or St. Joe's I the '60's. But for the Bears to win one like this at Jadwin is surreal. When was the last time Brown scored over 90 in back-to-back weekend games? Martin is bringing this group around wonderfully as the season progresses. Their confidence will climb after a weekend like this.

With their lack of size, every game will be a challenge for Brown. But it looks like they will have a decent shot every night. You can't ask for more than that for a your team and a program on the rise.

Edited by JBears on 02-03-18 09:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.415 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:10 PM