Username Post: Yale
Cvonvorys 
Postdoc
Cvonvorys
Loc: Princeton, New Jersey
Reg: 10-11-06
02-04-18 01:15 AM - Post#245998    
    In response to PennFan10

A couple thoughts having watched the game from section 214.

1) If you were told in advance that Penn starters would shoot 1-13 from 3 and AJ would score 2 points, is there anyone who would've thought Penn would win? Good teams find ways to win.

2) There were probably a half dozen shots from Penn that were 3/4s of the way down, but spun out. A little better luck and Penn wins by 20.

3) I never was worried that Penn would lose. They looked to me like they were the better team.

4) This is the first year in many that I have confidence in the team coming down the stretch. In so many seasons in the past, we could not hold onto leads and lose in the closing minute(s). Yale, like other teams this year, cut into Penn leads, but could never get over the hump.

5) Those 2 Silpe 3s were awesome. I know many of us had such high expectations for him. Great for the kid to deliver in the clutch.

6) I had the pleasure of meeting a few of you at halftime. It's good to now be able to put a face with a name.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.22 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:07 PM