Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
Quakers03 
Professor

Reg: 12-07-04
02-04-18 03:24 PM - Post#246073    
    In response to palestra38

Man is it fun to go 2-0 on the Brown-Yale home weekend again. I thought Silpe's threes were huge for so many reasons, not the least of which was them putting the game officially out of reach. Agreed with the comments about the frosh we've been seeing. I knew from Atkinson's first free throw that we were looking at someone who can play, and I was very impressed. He made frosh mistakes on d, but he had his way on offense and it was a bit surprising to see.

I was all excited to start beating my chest about Antonio and P38 beat me to it. This weekend officially ended any debate. He just brings a different skillset that is a true difference maker.

AJ does have those silent stretches but his rebounding has taken off and if the team is better because usage levels between he and Max have evened out, then he'll figure out the scoring.

Congrats to P38 on the cool shout out and the Go Stan Greene chant was loud and clear from you guys. That was a special halftime and I'm sure you all enjoyed every second of it. A Kevin McDonald fun fact, he wanted Princeton more until he spent a beautiful Spring Fling weekend at Penn.

I very much enjoyed watching Cambridge hit that shot from my Palestra seat (on espn3) and was hoping to be able to get up there on Tuesday...Going to be tough with that timing.

I echo everyone's fear of Brown but I guess all we can do is worry about ourselves. A regular season title would still mean something, and I want it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.167 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:37 PM