Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bruno
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-04-18 04:54 PM - Post#246095    
    In response to SRP

I was not a fan of a fast tempo game but after watching the replay, I can understand why Mitch took advantage of Brown's poor defense and score at a very high percentage by attacking and being aggressive. My pre-game concern with a fast pace is that is Brown's style of play by going up and down the court. Even with Princeton's poor defense, Brown shot incredibly and still, the Tigers have a 4pt lead with 30 seconds to go. The additional danger of fast paced games is foul trouble and the Tigers cannot afford to lose minutes from the big 3.

Mitch needs to get the boys back to contesting every single shot like they did when they got on a run. Arirguzoh on the floor for a lot more minutes needs to be done in my judgement as he attempts to contest every shot plus he can man up down deep better than Much. Keep Much as PF.

Tigers need to have a Monmouth moment like the last two years. I suspect that they will be playing defense very hard on Tuesday. The irony where they may miss Cook, Weisz and Miller is on defense. Cook gave them three elite defenders on the floor with Stephens and Bell -- Weisz played tough interior D last year. Not the same team this year but ....

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.303 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:47 AM